05 October, 2009

Start of an Era

After following a lot of blogs and visiting many random ones and hearing the success story of many, I just decided to make one of my own. I started out my blog as mainly a tool for earning some on the side but after dwelling into deeper realms of the blogging world, I had a epiphany and conclusion was, to hell with it, lets just blog and spread the good word around, be it Tech, Games or what not , lets just get it all in one place and I intend to make this blog of mine just that thing.
So lemme tell u all about myself so u will be able to ask and foretell what I'm gonna give it you as in this world of ours now, nobody likes surprises.
I'm a Fresher just outta college, cleared SCJP, doing some Certification courses and preparing' for GATE 2010. My interests are all Tech related. As a past time I play COD4 MW multiplayer professionally and belong to the clan dA (Deadly Alliance). Just ur average Indian IT graduate but deep inside I feel I'm destined to do something big, great and good. Let this blog to be the perfect chronicle for that.
With that I end my today's post and hope to bring something good tot the table tomorrow. See I'm already in search of something.